Bell Foundry uses state of the art 3D modeling and simulation programs to partner with customers in developing parts. The engineers at Bell offer expert direction toward ease of production, lowering costs and decreasing time to market.
Chemistry and microstructure from the iron furnaces are verified in Bell’s lab with an argon gas spectrometer and microscopes. Test bars are poured in both aluminum and iron, according to customer requirements, for a certified lab to run physical, chemical and metallurgical tests. All lab results are forwarded to the customer while Bell keeps both paper and electronic versions secure.
Bell Foundry is dedicated to providing conscientious, courteous and timely service and follow-up. Customer Service Representatives not only attend to order intake and shipments, but also play a key role in setting production schedules and arranging for any outside finishing operations. At all times, the status of open orders and finished castings can be identified and reported upon by the foundry’s knowledgeable representatives.
- In keeping with our reputation since 1923, Bell Foundry is committed to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction in our industry
- Quality control is a priority with an on-site laboratory, expert engineers and and ISO 9001:2015 Certified CNC Machine Shop
- Bell maintains a 10,000 sq. ft. finished goods warehouse, providing ample space for packaging, organizing and preparing castings for timely shipping
- Customer Service Representatives welcome inquiries via our website, email and our customer support line
- Both pick-up and personalized shipping options are available
Bell Foundry is committed to providing safe working conditions and a safe environment. With water, air, particulates and safety monitoring, Bell maintains compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.